Return & Refund Policy
Century Hearing Aids recommends a minimum trial period of 15 days. This minimum trial period is required because recent Harvard Medical studies show that your brain requires at least two to three weeks to adjust to new hearing aids. In addition, the more severe your hearing loss and the longer you waited before getting a hearing aid, the longer it will take you to adjust.*
*David M. Vernick, M.D., Assistant Clinical Professor of Otology and Laryngology at Harvard Medical School.
Hearing Aids are not like eye glasses. Hearing Aids take two to three weeks to adjust to – this a Harvard Medical Researched Fact. This policy is in place to help you. We want you to hear better. Be patient as you adjust to hearing sounds that you may not have heard in a long time. Start by only wearing your devices an hour a day and gradually extend the period of time.
The adjustment process may be easier for some and more challenging for others. Regardless of the challenges you encounter, with perseverance, you will rediscover the treasure of hearing again. The hard work you invest is worthwhile. Imagine being able to hear nature’s sounds, children’s laughter, and loved one’s whisper again.
If you are not happy with your hearing aids for any reason, you can return it for full refund within 90 days. We will issue a full refund once we receive your return, and will reimburse all costs associated with this order, including your shipping costs back to us.
In addition, our hearing aids are warrantied for a full year in case of defects we will replace or fix them free of charge.
If tried them for 15 days, and you are returning the hearing aids because you would like a REFUND... These hearing aids are expensive and We STRONGLY recommend that you do one of the following:
1. Include the Original Order Number – Required
2. Insure your return – optional
3. Get a tracking number on your returns – optional
4. use Signature Confirmation to verify delivery – optional
5. You can also call or email us and we will email you a free prepaid USPS return label that you can use to return your hearing aid with just by handing it to the postman. We can also arrange for the postman to knock on your door to pick it up for you.
- We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged shipments
- Hearing Aids must be in the condition you received them and in the original packaging
- Damaged hearing aids will not be accepted as returns.
- Hearing Aids will not be accepted after 90 days.
Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers (usually within 2 to 7 business days of receipt), we will process your refund and apply a credit to your credit card or original method of payment within approximately 7 to 15 Business days (does not include weekends or holidays).
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-5 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Century Hearing Aids
1007 North Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304