Century Hearing Aids sells top quality affordable hearing aids to people with hearing loss. We entered this market because people with hearing loss deserve something better than the status quo. People who are in need of hearing aids are faced with a huge problem; audiologists charging thousands and thousands of dollars for hearing aids–some companies charging $6000–$8000 a pair. We did not see how people could afford to spend thousands of dollars on hearing aids, especially when they are in their retirement years. We are building a business that provides tremendous savings to budget-conscious customers. Our hearing aids offers the same digital technology and features of a $3000 hearing aid – for 50 to 75% less money.
Here is our goal: We are trying to build a company we’d like to do business with ourselves. Our goal is to create outstanding customer experiences, and be a company that’s personable, respectful, transparent, honest and helpful. Here are some specific goals with customers service…
- To find reputable quality hearing manufacturers and offer hearing aids to you at affordable prices.
- Treat every customer as if they were a member of our own family–that means tell the truth all times. if I was selling a hearing aid to my mom–I would say mom, this aid is what you can afford and it will do 95% of what you need–you do not needs anything else. Or we have a discount for ordering two hearing aids, I would say, Mom, you can try one hearing aid today…come back to us in 30 days and I will sell you the second aid as if you bought two the same day.
- To be transparent and help manage expectations…for example: what a hearing will do for you, what it will not….or when we will deliver your hearing aids – which is 3 to 5 days via USPS — or if you return your hearing aids, when you will get your refund – which is usually around 7 to 15 business from when we receive them back here.
- To be personable, have a little fun, and to provide the best customer service possible–if we screwed up–and it occasionally happens–we are human.— we will do everything in our power to make it right.
Finally, Century Hearing Aids is a family owned and operated American small business. When you get us on the phone or talk to us on email or chat, you are talking to the owners. That also means if we do not answer the phone, we may be away from the office or on the phone so please leave a message, we will get back to you as soon as we can. You can be assured that you won’t find anyone more passionate helping you find an affordable hearing aid.
How We Do It: Keep It Small. Keep It Lean.
We comb the web to make sure our hearing aid prices are the best prices anywhere. Compare our hearing aid prices to: Phonak, ReSound, Siemens, Beltone, Miracle-Ear, Unitron, Oticon, Bernafon, Rexton, Starkey, Audibel or Widex. All these brands charge an average of $1500 and up for one hearing aid. Our aids are simply the best digital hearing aids for the money. Our Hearing Aids are made in the USA and are FDA approved. We are proud to help you save money on the products you want and need. If you want to learn more about why we can offer prices that are so much lower than Audiologists, read our FREE BUYERS GUIDE: “The 7 Secrets You Need to Know Before Buying Your Next Hearing Aid”
We maintain a laser-like focus on a specific group of budget-conscious customers with hearing loss. Our customers tell us that too many choices can be overwhelming so we only offer two to three options of hearing aids for each category. Since we do not offer face-to-face service, we are doing everything we can to supply you with the information you need to you to help you make an informed decision about your hearing loss.
The Web really does make you super-productive
By leveraging the web, and no-brick and mortar overhead, (yes, we run this out of our home office), Century Hearing Aids is able to offer some of the best hearing aids available through an easily customizable ecommerce website, instant chat, video, surveys, 888 numbers, accounting, outsourcing design and development to sites like odesk, and shipping software tools like stamps.com. All these tools allows us to look like a big professional company but run lean and mean on a small company budget–today, with technology, you can do more with less.
Giving it all we’ve got
We are truly passionate about building great company that offers affordable hearing aids online in an helpful customer service way–by building open and honest relationships with our customers.
Make it Right
We will occasionally make mistakes. We are human. When we do…we will do everything in our power to make it right.
Our Century Hearing Aids Money Back Guarantee
I am going to make you a guarantee, If you are not 100% completely satisfied with our hearing aids, you can simply return them for a full refund. I’ll give you 30 days to test them out so you hear better yourself – that's the goal.
Who are these Hearing Aids For?
I want to say I can help everyone with hearing loss but that is just not true. I can only help those who are serious about:
- Saving Money on Hearing Aids – If you already visited the Audiologist and their bill was $2000 and up!
- A burning desire to hear better. You want to hear your family, friends and enjoy those grandkids – or just watch TV without blasting it.
- You have mild, moderate to severe hearing loss.
- Your Are Comfortable Working with an online hearing aid store.
Who are these Hearing Aids NOT For?
- Someone that needs Face to Face Service
- Someone with Profound Hearing Loss – Sorry, its just to hard to manage expectations
- If Your Budget is Less than $200
You’ve read our story… You’ve seen our 100% Money Back Guarantee… So here is what I would like you to do now... We are offering a 10% coupon for all current customers who sign up for our newsletter. In the meantime, you can start shopping for hearing aids by scrolling back to the top – or calling us at 888-295-2944.