- Do you prefer simple dependable devices?
- Do you want to pay out of pocket for affordable hearing aids?
- Are you experiencing normal age related hearing loss?-
- People sound slurred or mumbled when they talk
- Some sounds, like "s" or "th" (high-pitched sounds) are difficult to decipher
- Background noise makes conversations difficult
- Do you wish to avoid an audiologist office and high prices?
- Our default hearing aid programming is for moderate hearing loss
Presbycusis, mild to moderate age related hearing loss, affects an estimated 30-35 percent age 65 and 40-50 percent of people 75 and older (nidcd.nih.gov) and follows a common pattern of frequency loss.
Century Hearing is an American owned and operated business that has been providing high quality hearing aids directly to satisfied customers for decades. You can spend $8000 fora pair of similar hearing aids and we'll bet you won't be able to tell the difference from ours.